Get to know your agent, Emma Parker!
We asked Emma a few questions, and here's what she had to say.
1) What do you love most about working in real estate?
- I love connecting with old & new friends to be able to help them with their real estate goals and transitions!
2) What is your favorite thing about Rhode Island?
- My favorite part about living in RI is living near the ocean! There's something so special about being right down the road from the water year-round.
3) In your experience, what do clients first look for in a home?
- In my experience, clients typically have some sort of driving motivation to move from their current housing situation. Whether that be as specific as wanting a different kitchen layout to as broad as wanting to be in a totally different location, there’s usually a driving force that motivates a client’s home search
4) What is your best advice for a seller in today’s market?
- Best advice for a seller in today's market is to understand that the market is shifting, so it's important to be open to an honest conversation with your trusted realtor to determine the best listing strategy based on your local market.
5) Why work with Edge?
- I moved to Edge from a large corporate-owned brokerage. While I have nothing but good things to say about where I started, I was really looking for a more local, close-knit, technologically-savvy brokerage to grow my business in. I landed at Edge and couldn’t be happier!
More About Emma
Emma (Pelton) Parker was born & raised in South County, Rhode Island. Growing up the daughter of two local business owners, Emma understood the importance of community from a very young age. She became involved in a local club swim team, the Rams Swim Club, became a lifeguard, and later assistant captain, at Narragansett Town Beach, and participated in various community service events both locally & internationally.
Emma attended both the University of Delaware, where she spent a semester in Barcelona, Spain, and the University of Rhode Island where she received her Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology and worked as a physical therapy aide for several years at various outpatient clinics. This experience helped Emma develop excellent communication & customer service skills essential to helping her clients through any real estate transaction.
In her free time, Emma enjoys working on her own house projects and spending time with her family & friends. In the summer, you can find her on the boat or at the beach. Throughout the year, she enjoys traveling with her husband, Morgan, both nationally & internationally, exploring new places. Emma lives in Wakefield with Morgan, their rescue pit mix, Gus, and will soon welcome their first baby.
Find Emma's Contact details here
Stay up to date on the latest real estate trends.
November 29, 2023
November 28, 2023
November 22, 2023
November 22, 2023
November 21, 2023
November 17, 2023
November 14, 2023
November 8, 2023
November 7, 2023