Get to know Edge Realty Agent, Matt Price!
We asked Matt a few questions about himself, and here's what he said!
1) What do you love most about working in real estate?
- Getting to know my clients and getting to know all the best parts of the best neighborhoods.
2) Favorite thing about living in Rhode Island?
- The ocean!
3) In your experience, what do clients first look for in a home?
- Typically, I find they are looking for something that reminds them of the comforts of their upbringing. Interestingly, they may also be looking to avoid something from previous home(s) they’ve lived in.
4) Best advice for a seller in today’s market?
- Pricing your property appropriately is the most important thing you can do when selling your home. If you present any market with value, that market will ALWAYS reward you.
5) Why work with Edge?
- Edge agents are all here to make a genuine difference. Our individual and group successes are absolutely based on delivering for our clients.
More About Matt
Matthew has spent most of his adult life here in Rhode Island and decided to make it a permanent home for his family and real estate career.
Matthew is a native Long Islander who initially moved to RI to attend Providence College and study finance. After working as an Investment Advisor in New York City, he returned to RI to complete his MBA at Johnson & Wales University while continuing to work as an Investment Advisor. Since 2015, Matthew has built a career as a Real Estate Sales Associate across Long Island (where he maintains an active real estate sales license) and now in Rhode Island.
Matthew’s experience in real estate sales, home design, building and renovation, investment advisory, financial markets, and market research allows him to stand out as an exceptional Real Estate Advisor. He is passionate about using his knowledge and skills to help people make informed real estate investment decisions while fostering long-lasting relationships throughout the process.
Matthew and his wife, Carla, are building their permanent home in South Kingstown, where they will raise their two young children, Evie and Gus.
Matthew enjoys boating and fishing with his friends and family. He also has a strong appreciation for Rhode Island’s culinary and historical treasures.
Find Matt's Contact Details here
Stay up to date on the latest real estate trends.
November 29, 2023
November 28, 2023
November 22, 2023
November 22, 2023
November 21, 2023
November 17, 2023
November 14, 2023
November 8, 2023
November 7, 2023