Join us for a new adventure as we visit the “land down under”, Australia.
82 Beach Road | New South Wales, Australia
In a cul-de-sac position at the northern end of the exclusive Darling Point peninsula, this newly completed freestanding residence is a contemporary interpretation of a wraparound verandah house uniquely envisioned by Polly Harbison Design and set on signature Will Dangar gardens with a 22-meter harbor frontage. The home is one of only six north facing waterfront homes in Darling Point and the nearest in the Eastern Suburbs to the Sydney CBD that captures views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The blue ribbon property is a lifestyle masterpiece and ranks among Sydney's most exclusive waterfront addresses. It features two floors of luxurious living space and opulent accommodation plus two rooftop gardens, a substantial basement and undercover parking for two cars, with the main ground floor living area spilling out to a waterfront resort oasis complete with infinity swimming pool, a private beach and direct access to the harbor.
Within walking distance of the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, McKell Park and the Darling Point Ferry Wharf, the home perfectly balances convenience and seclusion just 3kms from Sydney CBD. The completely level parcel of prime harbor frontage, the high end finishes, attention to detail and the extraordinary views combine here to create one of the most significant opportunities available in Australia.
- Rare absolute due north facing position with 22m frontage, private beach and direct access to the harbor for boats and water taxis
- Walls of sliding glass and adjustable timber screens allow for the control of privacy, natural light and shelter from the elements
- Seamless integration of internal and alfresco spaces for entertaining and featuring a spectacular city skyline and Harbour Bridge backdrop
- Open concept design with multiple living areas, dining and gourmet island kitchen with high end appliances and butler's pantry/laundry
- Luxurious accommodation comprising five bedrooms, three each with ensuite; study, gym room, two family bathrooms and guest powder
- Level harbor front garden with lush lawn, sun deck, infinity-edge swimming pool and cabana plus two rooftop garden areas
- High ceilings, bespoke cabinetry, natural stone finishes, solar panels, Tesla power wall, expansive basement level and double parking with storeroom
Listing marketed by Sotheby’s International Realty
Stay up to date on the latest real estate trends.
February 20, 2024
February 16, 2024
February 15, 2024
February 13, 2024
February 9, 2024
February 2, 2024
January 31, 2024
January 30, 2024
January 26, 2024